The online registration form for XAT 2020 will be released in August. According to the tentative schedule, XAT 2020 application and registration form will be live in the third week of August 2019. The registration procedure shall continue till November 2019 without late fee and till the first week of December with the late fee. It is to be duly noted that there is no offline registration process for XAT 2020. Also, the expected date for the examination is Sunday, January 5, 2020. The complete XAT registration details and dates will be notified in August 2019.
XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is the national level entrance exam organized by Xavier Labor Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institute (XAMI). Additionally, more than 100 other top institutes like SPJIMR, IMT, XUB, BIMTECH, and many more, take admissions to their management programs using the XAT score. XLRI conducts XAT every year in January.
Every year, XAT registrations last for about 100 days, and you can register for the examination on their website “xatonline.in.” The registration fee for XAT 2020 includes the Application form fee as well as the exam registration fee.
The application details for the examination and all other important dates have been tabulated below:
|XAT 2020 Registration Event||XAT Date of Event (tentative)|
|Release of the online XAT Exam registration form and commencement of application||First week of August 2019|
|XAT online registration procedure last date||First week of December 2019|
|XAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date||Third week of December 2019|
|Date of XAT 2020 Examination||Sunday, January 05, 2020|
|Declaration of the result of the XAT examination||Third week of January 2020|
Subscribe to latest updates from MBAVilla.com
XAT 2020 Eligibility
Before beginning with the registration process, the candidate must check whether or not he or she fulfills the eligibility criteria as given below:
- Graduate (minimum three years) in any discipline, from a recognized university or institute, can apply.
- Students currently in the final year of their UG course can also apply for XAT 2020; provided they complete their course by June 2020.
- Applicants through GMAT can register for the examination till December 31, 2019.
- NRIs and Foreign candidates have to apply through their GMAT scores.
XAT 2020 Registration Process
Online registration is the only possible method of application for XAT 2020. The registration fee also has to be submitted online via credit/debit cards or net banking. Although there are 100 days provided between the registration commencement and end, it is recommended that you should fill in the registration form and complete the process in the first month itself so that there are higher chances of you getting your preferred examination center.
XAT 2020: Important Facts to Remember
- The registration fee for XAT 2020 includes the Application form fee as well as the exam registration fee. A separate fee has to be paid for XLRI Program Registration fee while filling the XAT application form.
- The XAT application process can be completed online only.
- Follow the registration process on the official XAT exam website.
- The registration process is completed only after you have submitted the registration fee.
Documents required for XAT Application
- Class X
- Class XII
- Masters(if any)
- A recent clear color passport size photograph in light or white background.
- File size: 20-50 kb.
- Dimensions: 200×230 pixels.
- Signature done on white paper with a black ink pen.
- Resolution: 200 dots per inch (dpi).
- File size: 10-20 kb.
- Dimensions: 140×60.
XAT 2020 Application and Registration Fee
|XAT Application Fee|
|XAT 2020 Registration fee||XLRI program registration fee per program|
|Without Late Submission|
November 30, 2019
|With Late Submission |
December 7, 2019
Candidates can pay XAT application form fee online using credit card/debit card or online banking.
XAT 2020 Application form Registration Process: Step by Step Process
STEP 1: XAT 2020 Registration (getting XAT ID and password)
Go to the registration link which will be provided here once XAT officially releases it and click on the ‘Register’ tab. Create your account using your email id and other personal details. The candidate will receive:
- XAT ID and Password on your registered email address and phone number.
- NRI Candidates will receive both their XAT ID and passwords on the registered email id.
Now, log in to your XAT 2020 account and complete the 5-page application form.
STEP 2: Fill up Personal Details in the XAT Application and Registration form
The personal details must be filled in carefully by the candidate:
Basic information includes:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Father/Guardian
- Name of Mother
- Contact number
- Email address
- Category: General/OBC NCL/SC/ST and if PWD/NRI
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Residential Address
Upload the required documents
- Two separate links will be provided to upload Photograph and Signature. Click on the respective links and upload the documents.
In case the applicant is unable to complete the form in one go, he or she can save the already entered data by clicking on the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ option.
**Also, upload all the required documents in the size and specifications mentioned.
STEP 3: Fill in your academic details in XAT application and registration form
Fill in your academic details beginning from your high school marks and specific till present details.
STEP 4: Work experience
The applying candidate must fill in his or her work experience after graduation if any.
STEP 5: Choice of XLRI Programme and XAT Exam Test Centre
The applying candidate must fill in his or her choice of MBA program and enlist preferred examination centers in different cities from the list of available centers as per convenience which shall be provided in the registration form.
STEP 6: XAT Registration Fee Payment
Complete the registration procedure by making your fee payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab. Payments can be made through credit/debit card or net banking. Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ tab to finish the process.
Follow the enlisted steps carefully and sincerely to complete your registration process. No changes will be entertained once the final submission is made. Also, it is advisable to take a print out of the application confirmation message or mail.
Last Updated on