The list of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP exam cities centres 2019 is released by Symbiosis International University (SIU), the exam conducting body of SNAP Exam. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Exam) is a national-level management entrance exam conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune, for admission to its 15 constituent institutes like SIBM Pune, SCHMRD Pune and many more. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP 2019 Exam, will be conducted in 92 cities across India at various test centers. The Candidate is allowed to choose three preferred cities from the 92 cities mentioned below using a drop-down menu while filling the application form for Symbiosis National Aptitude Online 2019 Test (SNAP 2019). As per SNAP exam notification, SNAP 2019 exam will be conducted on 15 December 2019 from 2 pm to 4 pm in a single slot.
SNAP Test Exam Centers
|List of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Exam) Centres|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh - Mohali|
|Delhi||Delhi - Gurugram|
|Goa||Panjim - Mapusa|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Sikkim||Gangtok - Bardang|
Once the candidate has completed the payment process for SNAP 2019 Exam, the candidate will not be allowed to change or edit the preferred test cities for SNAP 2019 in any circumstances. Change of SNAP Exam Test Centre will not be considered in any case by the Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU).
Candidates who will complete their Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2019) payment process by the third week of October, will be notified of their allotted SNAP test city via E-mail by last week of October. This will allow candidates to organize their travel plans subsequently. Paid candidates admit card will be available from the first week of December till SNAP exam date.
Candidates who will complete their SNAP 2019 payment process from the third week of October onwards (till the last date of Registration) will get to know their allotted test city on the date of Admit Card or Hall Ticket generation (i.e., First Week of December). This may result in the last-minute rush to arrange their travel plan. Thus the candidates are advised to complete the payment by the third week of October to get notified about the test city center at the earliest and candidates can plan their travel accordingly.
The SNAP Exam Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card or Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre one day before the SNAP exam to avoid any last-minute rush (Admit card or Hall Ticket will be live on SNAP website www.snaptest.org from the first week of December till SNAP exam date which is 15 December 2019)
Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU) will make all efforts to allocate the preferred test centres by the candidates. However, the Symbiosis Test Secretariat reserves the right to change or allot a city other than the one chosen by the candidate because of the non-availability of the exam centre for any reason.
Subscribe to latest updates from MBAVilla.com
Points to keep in mind while selecting the SNAP Exam Center
Following points must be considered while filling the SNAP Application form and selecting the preferred cities for SNAP exam centre:
- Candidates are allowed to choose three cities from the given list of 92 cities as their preference using a dropdown menu while filling the SNAP Test 2019 application form.
- Candidates are advised to choose their exam centre carefully. Always choose exam centres in and around your hometown or residence and make sure that arrangements for a stay can be made easily in the city. While selecting the exam city, candidates can choose up to 3 preferred city options.
- Once the payment is completed, the candidate cannot change or edit the preferred city for the SNAP exam. SNAP conducting authorities will consider no such centre change request.
- If a candidate completes SNAP 2019 payment till the third week of October, they will be notified with their allotted test city on or before October 2019 via E-Mail. This will help the candidate for the planning of their travel if required.]
- If a candidate completes SNAP 2019 payment from the third week of October till the last date of SNAP registration they can only get to know their allotted test city centre after downloading the SNAP 2019 Admit Card or Hall Ticket. The SNAP 2019 hall ticket or admit card can be downloaded from www.snaptest.org from the first week of December till SNAP exam date which is 15 December 2019.
- The complete address of the SNAP 2019 exam centre will be printed in the SNAP 2019 admit card.
FAQ’s related to SNAP exam 2019
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2019) entrance test will be conducted in online mode format at various centers across India.
The entry for SNAP Exam will be allowed from 12:30 PM. However, no candidate is allowed to enter in the exam center after 01:30 P.M.
No, the candidate is not allowed to change the preferred city or exam center once payment is completed. No such requests will be considered by SNAP conducting authorities.
Yes, final year students are eligible for SNAP 2019 exam provided they have met the eligibility criteria at the time of admission process.
Last Updated on