Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA 2020) registration dates are likely to be announced in the last week of November 2019, and the registration process for PGDBA 2020 will begin in the first week of December 2019. The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA 2020) application form will be issued online by PGDBA authorities. MBAVilla.com will share the official link once the notification for the PGDBA 2020 exam is out. A candidate who wishes to appear in the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA 2020) can apply by filling the PGDBA application form and paying the required fee before the last date of the registration process. Any candidate who satisfies the below criteria is eligible to register for the PGDBA exam. PGDBA Eligibility criteria are discussed below along with important dates to remember for the PGDBA exam and How to Register for PGDBA exam. PGDBA Application fee is Rs 2000 for general/open category candidates and Rs 1000 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
Minimum Eligibility criteria for PGDBA exam
Candidates who satisfy the below criteria are eligible to apply for the PGDBA exam:
- 10+2+4: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Integrated Masters/B(ARCH)/MBBS or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Masters Level
For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55%, or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent.
Candidates who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the PGDBA 2020 exam subject to their minimum eligibility at the time of admission.
Important Dates (tentative) for PGDBA 2020 Registration
|Opening date of Online Application||December 03, 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||January 06, 2020|
|Issue of the call letter/admit card/hall ticket||January 31, 2020 (online)|
|PGDBA written test||February 16, 2020 Timing: 10:30 A.M. - 01:30 P.M.|
|PGDBA Result / Announcement of short-listed candidates for personal interview||March 06, 2020|
|Personal Interview for Short-listed candidates||March 28 and 29, 2020|
|Announcement of the final admission result||On or before April 15, 2020|
|Programme Commencement||June 15, 2020|
How to Register for PGDBA Exam 2020
PGDBA 2020 registration is a three-step simple process, which includes online registration, filling up the PGDBA application form and payment of the required fee. Once the PGDBA 2020 dates are notified, the aspirants can apply on the official PGDBA website.
Step 1: PGDBA 2020 Registration
To apply for the PGDBA 2020, the candidates will have to register on the official website of PGDBA. For PGDBA registration, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official PGDBA 2020 website
- Click on apply now and enter suitable information such as Name, DOB, e-mail, Mobile, and password. Confirm your email and proceed to step 2
Step 2: Filling up the PGDBA 2020 Application Form
- Login using the login credentials and fill the application form which included your personal, educational, and professional details. Upload the required self-attested documents.
Step 3: Application Fee
Application fee of Rs.2000/- for open category candidates andRs.1000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories is to be paid as a part of the application and registration process.
PGDBA 2020 Application Fee
Given below is the PGDBA application fee for students belonging to open and reserved categories:
|Category||PGDBA Application Fee|
|General / Open Category Applicants||Rs. 2000|
Documents required for PGDBA 2020 registration
Here is a brief list of documents required for PGDBA 2020 registration while filling the PGDBA application form
To fill the PGDBA 2020 application form without any error and delay, the candidates must keep the following self-attested documents ready:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Graduation mark sheets/certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
- Passport Size Photograph (Scanned): The candidates are required to upload the scanned image in JPG format of their passport size photo. Minimum width of the passport size photograph should be 130 pixels, and the maximum width can be 150 pixels. Minimum height of the passport size photograph should be 175 pixels, and the maximum width can be 200 pixels.
- Scanned Signature: Candidates are required to scan and upload their scanned signature in JPG format. Minimum width of the scanned signature should be 150 pixels, and the maximum width can be 300 pixels. Minimum height of the scanned signature should be 50 pixels, and the maximum width can be 100 pixels. The scanned signature should be clear and should be on a white background.
PGDBA 2020: Important points to keep in mind while filling the PGDBA application form
- At the time of PGDBA registration, mention your personal and fully functional mobile phone number and email ID.
- Do not fill the PGDBA application form on a smartphone. Use a laptop or a desktop with a proper internet connection for filling the application form.
- Enter valid information in the PGDBA application form. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidate’s admission may be canceled.
- Cross check all the information filled during PGDBA registration and in the PGBDA application form thoroughly before submitting the application.
- Make sure you have completed the fee payment process. If the transaction remains incomplete, your PGDBA application form will not be accepted.
- Keep a copy of fee acknowledgment slip and a copy of duly filled application form for reference purpose.
- Preserve and save the PGDBA registration confirmation mail. It is advisable to take the printout of the confirmation mail for future purposes.
FAQs Related to PGDBA Registration 2020
Yes, you are eligible to appear for the PGDBA exam, provided you are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria.
No. There is no age bar for appearing in PGDBA exam.
No. The PGDBA application form can only be filled online.
In case you forget your PGDBA login password, click on the tab indicating – forgot password on the PGDBA Online Application Portal and follow the instruction. Follow the instructions on the mail id to recover the password.
Last Updated on