Approximately 30,000 candidates give IIFT exam every year. IIFT exam is an entrance test for the admission to 3 Premier institutes under IIFT that are IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata and IIFT Kakinada. After the IIFT exam is conducted, candidates are looking for the IIFT exam analysis and review so that they can gauge and estimate their performance and cutoff depending on the in-depth IIFT exam analysis and review. MBAVilla.com brings you year wise IIFT exam analysis and review, which will not only help you after IIFT exam but will also help in understanding the IIFT exam pattern and types of questions over the year while you are preparing for the IIFT test.
Subscribe to latest updates from MBAVilla.com
IIFT exam consists of 4-6 sections. Each year there is a new pattern in the number of sections or the total number of questions or the marking scheme of the IIFT exam. IIFT exam pattern is the surprise element on the D Day and candidates must first DeCode the pattern and strategies the exam attempt in the sections which they are comfortable. Candidates must ensure that they solve questions in each section to clear the sectional cutoff as well as the overall cutoff by boosting marks in the section of their strengths. IIFT pattern may be variable, but the subsections always comprise of six sub-topics. These topics are Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Analysis and current affairs. IIFT Exam Analysis helps in understanding the break down of each section topic wise and difficulty level wise.
Salient features of the IIFT Exam
- From the past years, IIFT Exam has been conducted in offline pen and paper-based mode. IIFT 2019 notification is not out yet. We will update and notify you for the changes in the IIFT test exam pattern in 2019 when the official notification is announced.
- IIFT Test Exam Pattern is a surprise element every year. There is no fixed pattern, and the marking scheme is also variable each year. However, in total IIFT exam will be of 100 marks. The number of sections can be from 4-6; however, the subsections will be from Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Current Affairs.
- IIFT Exam 2019 will have questions in 100-150 in number and maximum marks in the examination will be 100.
- Time limit to attempt the IIFT 2019 exam will be 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Analyse each year IIFT exam analysis for the in-depth understanding of the exam pattern.
- IIFT Exam has a differential marking scheme for each section. This marking scheme will be explained on the second page of the IIFT exam paper. Strategise your IIFT Exam attempt judiciously to have an advantage over the other test takers.
- The selection process has two phases:
1st phase: THE PRELIMINARY PHASE: In this, you have to give 2-hour long objective type examination
2nd phase: THE FINAL PHASE: In this, those who have cleared first round are called for Essay Writing, GD, and Personal Interview.
Last Updated on